Enter your U.S. zip code and we'll help you find a location near you.
Your local retailer doesn’t carry Crunchmaster? We’ll help you get your favorite product. Click here.
To request Crunchmaster at your local grocer, fill in the fields below and click "go."
Get the latest information on your favorite Crunchmaster foods and products. We're committed to bringing you the highest quality, great tasting, better for you snack products – and we appreciate your support and feedback. Please share our good news with your friends and family and check back with us frequently for new updates on our products.
Wal-Mart Stores nationwide are introducing our Multi-Grain Crackers (Sea Salt, White Cheddar & Roasted Vegetable)! You can find them in the Deli Department. visit website
May is National Celiac Awareness Month, and we want to do our part to help! This year, Crunchmaster is partnering with the Celiac Disease Foundation to donate up to $10,000 to raise celiac disease awareness. But we can’t do it alone. Here are three (super easy) ways you can help:
1) Raise awareness on Facebook. Every time our Facebook post is shared, we’ll donate $1. 2) Spread the word on Twitter. For every retweet, we’ll donate an additional $1. 3) Buy Crunchmaster products. We’ll donate $1 for every Crunchmaster product purchased in May. Together, we can make life better for everyone affected by celiac disease!
1) Raise awareness on Facebook. Every time our Facebook post is shared, we’ll donate $1.
2) Spread the word on Twitter. For every retweet, we’ll donate an additional $1.
3) Buy Crunchmaster products. We’ll donate $1 for every Crunchmaster product purchased in May. Together, we can make life better for everyone affected by celiac disease!
This Valentine’s Day, treat yourself (and your loved ones) to a Gluten Free Fruit Tart that you can enjoy without counting calories. Just remember to include the secret ingredient: love!View Recipe
Halloween and Thanksgiving are quickly approaching, so we thought we’d round up some of our favorite gluten free, pumpkin-themed dips to enjoy with Crunchmaster Crackers.View Recipes
Want your very own Crunchmaster T-shirt? Just follow these simple steps!
1) Purchase two (2) boxes of any club pack (20 oz. or larger) Crunchmaster product at your local grocer or club store.
2) Include the following in an envelope:a. UPCs from the two boxes of crackersb. A copy of your receiptc. Your preferred T-shirt size (only available sizes are M, L or XL)d. A valid shipping address (must be a physical address – no PO boxes, please!)
3) Mail your envelope to the following address by 4/30/2014:Crunchmaster Guru8173 Starwood DriveLoves Park, IL 61111
4) Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery, and you’ll be the proud owner of a Crunchmaster T-shirt! If you have any questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We've launched our first ever Crunchmaster Recipe Challenge and are giving away $2,500. With a different secret ingredient required every month, participants have multiple chances to win as well as an opportunity to be featured in the Crunchmaster Recipe Book. For more details, check out the Crunchmaster Facebook page.
5 Crunchmaster items are now verified GMO free by the Non-GMO project!
Hint of Sea Salt 7 Ancient Grains Crackers, Original Multi-Grain Crackers, Original Multi-Grain Crisps, Original Multi-Seed Crackers & Toasted Sesame Rice Crackers.
Wal-Mart are Now Carrying our 4.5 oz Sea Salt, White Cheddar and Roasted Vegetable Crackers in the Deli Dept in Select Stores Nationwide in the U.S.! Try These Delicious and Nutritious Snacks with Your Favorite Artisan Cheeses and Other Gourmet Toppings!